Translate

domingo, 20 de março de 2011

THANK YOU

YOU TUBE BROADCAST YOURSELF
Você recebeu uma mensagem de 13ellsworthdias21:

Your Recent Video
To:carlocarlus
Hi there,
I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed.
The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views.
I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions.
Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site.
Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material?
You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found
http://tinyurl.com/34fusuy
Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine.
Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me.
But no matter what, make sure you k.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário